Working with Investment Purchasers and Sellers
I have been a top-selling agent in the Fraser Valley for over a decade, which has made me a strong negotiator, great with writing highly complex contracts, and fantastic at spotting a great buy for my clients.
When working with buyers making an investment, there are several areas to be considered:
- The monthly break-even cost of ownership
- The ROI on the downpayment
- The future value of the property
When working with sellers of an investment property there are other considerations including:
- Holding costs in relation to the length of sale if the property is vacant
- Residential tenancy act if the property is tenant occupied
I am extensively trained at working with the residential tenancy act. I work with tenants respectfully which engenders co-operation. I get my home sellers top dollar for their home, quickly and conflict-free. I do all of this while keeping the process hassle-free and providing high quality marketing materials for the home seller.